The Rye Golf Club is asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However due to the number of requests the Rye Golf Club receives each year we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation, you must comply with the following guidelines:
• Donation requests may be submitted online or e-mailed to GM@ryegolfclub.com
• Given RGC's limited resources, preference will always be given to organizations in the City of Rye and neighboring communities including but not limited to: Port Chester, Rye Brook, Harrison, Mamaroneck and Larchmont.
• Your organization must not have received a donation from the Rye Golf Club during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
• Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Please use the contact information on the right side of this page and submit the requested information. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
Please include the following information:
1. Name of Organization
2. The Donation request
3. Description of the event
4. Date event takes place
5. When you need to receive the donation.
6. Briefly, what specific benefits or outcomes will be realized with this donation?